Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

20 Years Challenge!

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Greetings!

Last night, I was talking with my school friend that how things have been changed in last 20 years. Yes, I am talking about 1999 vs. 2019. Actually, last night, someone sent this 20 years challenge to my husband where the participant will have to share images of technology change in the last 20 years. The person will most exciting stuff will win this challenge.

That's why I thought we should also start a 20 years challenge debate here. Like computers were looking like this way in 1999.

But now, they have transformed in this way.

You can also share challenges like this but the time span should be 20 years.

In addition, if you look at other stuff then you can see how phones have transformed in the last 20 years.

Yes, I agree I am not adding the exciting ones but hopefully, you will come with exciting comparisons, images and videos.

If you don't find anything interesting about technology then you are also welcome to come with such 20 years challenge images. :)

Waiting for your responses. !love

By the way, you are also welcome to accept the above challenge and you just need to signup there.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:42 am

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 pm
Greetings!

Last night, I was talking with my school friend that how things have been changed in last 20 years. Yes, I am talking about 1999 vs. 2019. Actually, last night, someone sent this 20 years challenge to my husband where the participant will have to share images of technology change in the last 20 years. The person will most exciting stuff will win this challenge.

That's why I thought we should also start a 20 years challenge debate here. Like computers were looking like this way in 1999.

But now, they have transformed in this way.

You can also share challenges like this but the time span should be 20 years.

In addition, if you look at other stuff then you can see how phones have transformed in the last 20 years.

Yes, I agree I am not adding the exciting ones but hopefully, you will come with exciting comparisons, images and videos.

If you don't find anything interesting about technology then you are also welcome to come with such 20 years challenge images. :)

Waiting for your responses. !love

By the way, you are also welcome to accept the above challenge and you just need to signup there.

Technology has changed in an interesting way. Operating systems have become more complex in the functions which they provide, yet computers have become more usable and intuitive than ever.

One example can be seen through social functions which computers offered then and now. Windows 95, 98, 00 and XP operating systems provided email, MSN messenger and internet checkers/backgammon as built-in forms of entertainment and communication. The rest were browser oriented.

A Hotmail account provided access to the now discontinued MSN messenger. It was an enjoyable platform used by many to keep contact with friends. From my personal experience friends kept their account status marked as "available" while doing other computer activities in case their friends logged on to chat. Now messaging has become portable and nobody remains online for long periods of time to chat. It's different - an interrupted experience.

Compare this to Windows 10 with Twitter and Facebook preinstalled and where almost every other right click has a "share" button. Gradually computing and the internet has migrated from being primarily informative to social.

ShantelNordlund

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:40 am

Technology has changed in an interesting way. Operating systems have become more complex in the functions which they provide, yet computers have become more usable and intuitive than ever.

One example can be seen through social functions which computers offered then and now. Windows 95, 98, 00 and XP operating systems provided email, MSN messenger and internet checkers/backgammon as built-in forms of entertainment and communication. The rest were browser oriented.

A Hotmail account provided access to the now discontinued MSN messenger. It was an enjoyable platform used by many to keep contact with friends. From my personal experience friends kept their account status marked as "available" while doing other computer activities in case their friends logged on to chat. Now messaging has become portable and nobody remains online for long periods of time to chat. It's different - an interrupted experience.

Compare this to Windows 10 with Twitter and Facebook preinstalled and where almost every other right click has a "share" button. Gradually computing and the internet has migrated from being primarily informative to social.

Yeah! windows changed from slow to fast. We can call it from windows 98 to windows 10 :D

Canada
Selbs

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:47 am

Sports shoes have changed over the years... for the better! :)

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

ShantelNordlund

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:52 pm

I found this one in terms of Nike 1999 vs 2019 shoes.

United States of America
datsgucci

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:04 am

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:40 am
Yeah! windows changed from slow to fast. We can call it from windows 98 to windows 10 :D
Yes they are much faster. The original Sims game had taken half and hour to load on my computer. i7 processors have been a remarkable improvement.

Australia
seven8nine

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 pm

The evolution of the Toyota Camry. :)

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic