Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Feminine Health Care

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Great Britain
Roxanne

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:25 pm

We know it can be quite embarassing sometimes to deal with feminine care problems, but today there are such great products that can help you solve your problems. Yoni Detox Pearls is a Chinese herbal ball used in treatment of yeast infection, fibroid, cysts, vaginal odour, vaginal itching, vaginal dryness, hormonal imbalance, urinary tract infection, heavy menstruation, tubal blockage, and so on. Steam Blend is made up of 100% organic and free trade herbs specially chosen to promote a healthy feminine health. I hope this product can help some others too! You can find more info
here https://amzn.to/2Hxz2fI

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Pinkmom88 wrote:
We know it can be quite embarassing sometimes to deal with feminine care problems, but today there are such great products that can help you solve your problems. Yoni Detox Pearls is a Chinese herbal ball used in treatment of yeast infection, fibroid, cysts, vaginal odour, vaginal itching, vaginal dryness, hormonal imbalance, urinary tract infection, heavy menstruation, tubal blockage, and so on. Steam Blend is made up of 100% organic and free trade herbs specially chosen to promote a healthy feminine health. I hope this product can help some others too! You can find more info
I've never experienced any of these problems. Is this normal? How do you get to this point?

Australia
peonymakeup

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:12 pm

datsgucci wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:49 pm
Pinkmom88 wrote:
I've never experienced any of these problems. Is this normal? How do you get to this point?
You can get a lot symptoms gifted to you from your partner or partners. A greedy woman would use these often.

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:56 am

I think water is enough. Isn't it? What about the cons of such products? Honestly speaking, I never heard of such products.

Topic author Great Britain
Roxanne

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:33 am

Hi All thanks for your replies. These unfortunately are very common problems, I know many people who have experienced them. We cannot always control our body, and some of these issues do not depend on our lifestyle or healthy/unhealthy choices, they just happen. Today there are lots of products that can help with that.

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic