Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Reputable Dating Site.

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author Australia
peonymakeup

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:57 am

My friend often calls me up to go out shopping with her. When out, I noticed heads turn and people staring at her. These were, men, women and transgender. People out of the blue hugging her, complementing and following her. I have even observed cats coming out of their property to greet her. I was intrigued and pointed this out. She tells me that this has happened to her for most of her life and has concerns about her safety as she has been bailed up on many occasions. She rarely goes out on her own. She is gentle, sweet, smart and funny. Somewhat unusual looking and doesn't fit the norm. Based on my observations I have to agree with her that it is not safe for her to go out on her own and have told her this. I have suggested for her to date using a reputable dating site. She is starting to come around to this and will give it a try. Any suggestions?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
yaassmin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:14 pm

peonymakeup wrote:
My friend often calls me up to go out shopping with her. When out, I noticed heads turn and people staring at her. These were, men, women and transgender. People out of the blue hugging her, complementing and following her. I have even observed cats coming out of their property to greet her. I was intrigued and pointed this out. She tells me that this has happened to her for most of her life and has concerns about her safety as she has been bailed up on many occasions. She rarely goes out on her own. She is gentle, sweet, smart and funny. Somewhat unusual looking and doesn't fit the norm. Based on my observations I have to agree with her that it is not safe for her to go out on her own and have told her this. I have suggested for her to date using a reputable dating site. She is starting to come around to this and will give it a try. Any suggestions?
Hi,
I think speed dating would be more suitable and a safer option for her. Men and Women are rotated on short dates lasting for a few minutes. At the end of the event participants submit to the organizers who they would like to provide their contact information to. If there is a match, contact information is given to both parties. As you know there is always risk

Topic author Australia
peonymakeup

Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:12 pm

yaassmin wrote:
peonymakeup wrote:
Hi,
I think speed dating would be more suitable and a safer option for her. Men and Women are rotated on short dates lasting for a few minutes. At the end of the event participants submit to the organizers who they would like to provide their contact information to. If there is a match, contact information is given to both parties. As you know there is always risk
Thanks I will suggest this.

Australia
yaassmin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:57 pm

peonymakeup wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:12 pm
yaassmin wrote:
peonymakeup wrote:
Hi,
Thanks I will suggest this.
Peony,
I have thought about it further. A lot of match ups are from a friend of a friend, sibling's friends and family friends etc This way you will have some background information on the guy. On dating websites and speed dating you are never sure of the truth. I have PM you with details if interested.

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic