Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

How to minimize your Pores

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Great Britain
Roxanne

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 am

I have combination skin with blackheads and I have really tried many products with no results, as many made my skin very dry. I have been using Nip+Fab Glycolic scrub Fix, which is incredibly good to remove dead skin and blackheads. Skin will look really fresh and clean, with a soft texture. I really love it. Just use it 1-2 times a week for great results. Have a look at

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
BeccaKurtis

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:30 pm

Pinkmom88 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 am
I have combination skin with blackheads and I have really tried many products with no results, as many made my skin very dry. I have been using Nip+Fab Glycolic scrub Fix, which is incredibly good to remove dead skin and blackheads. Skin will look really fresh and clean, with a soft texture. I really love it. Just use it 1-2 times a week for great results. Have a look at
Scrubs definitely can leave skin terribly dry, thin and flaky. At the same time skin can respond by producing even more oil.

For a while I had to switch to a gentler scrub which was this one here.

Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream
https://en.caudalie.com/gentle-buffing-cream.html

It's incredibly gentle. It removed my dead skin cells without stripping my face right back.

I've never tried any products from Nip+Fab. Is the Glycolic acid harsh?

--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep

Topic author Great Britain
Roxanne

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. You need to use it gently as it contains lots of small scrubbing pearls, but it does do its job properly. Skin is completely refreshed and look radiant.

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:54 am

You should try any scrub and to remove pores permanently, I would recommend you to go with any laser treatment.

Australia
peonymakeup

Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
You should try any scrub and to remove pores permanently, I would recommend you to go with any laser treatment.
Interesting. Never thought laser could help with pores. I know laser is good for broken capillaries.

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:45 pm

peonymakeup wrote:
ShantelNordlund wrote:
Interesting. Never thought laser could help with pores. I know laser is good for broken capillaries.
Yes, it works. You should try "Clearlift" laser treatment because it is a US-FDA approved technique. It is one of the best laser treatments to shrink large pores on your face.

Australia
peonymakeup

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:56 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:45 pm
peonymakeup wrote:
ShantelNordlund wrote:
Yes, it works. You should try "Clearlift" laser treatment because it is a US-FDA approved technique. It is one of the best laser treatments to shrink large pores on your face.
Thank you for your recommendation. I suppose seeing someone with a medical background experienced in Clearlift laser would be the next step?

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic