Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Hi Everyone!

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author Great Britain
MylesJacob
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 November 2018
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm MylesJacob.

I'm new here, and I'm also new to makeup.

Anyone else here who's also a newbie here?

Also, any tips on how to begin?

Cheers


The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
est1996
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 November 2018
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 pm

MylesJacob wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm MylesJacob.

I'm new here, and I'm also new to makeup.

Anyone else here who's also a newbie here?

Also, any tips on how to begin?

Cheers
Hey there!

I'm also new (to this site, not to makeup). :)

If you are looking for tips, this is a good website to get you started.

http://www.colorescience.com/learn/how-to-apply-makeup

Enjoy!



Topic author Great Britain
MylesJacob
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 November 2018
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:08 pm

est1996 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 pm
MylesJacob wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm MylesJacob.

I'm new here, and I'm also new to makeup.

Anyone else here who's also a newbie here?

Also, any tips on how to begin?

Cheers
Hey there!

I'm also new (to this site, not to makeup). :)

If you are looking for tips, this is a good website to get you started.

http://www.colorescience.com/learn/how-to-apply-makeup

Enjoy!
Gee thanks!

Are you from Britain love? !love



Great Britain
est1996
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 November 2018
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Maybe :)



France
Adalyn
Posts: 37
Joined: 18 August 2018
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:27 pm

welcome @MylesJacob. Youtube is a great resource for beginners.

There's a lot to learn, so don't be disheartened if nothing works straight away.


A D A L Y N !foundation

I will not age. I will make sure of it.

Topic author Great Britain
MylesJacob
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 November 2018
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Adalyn wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:27 pm
welcome @MylesJacob. Youtube is a great resource for beginners.

There's a lot to learn, so don't be disheartened if nothing works straight away.
Thanks for that. I'll get onto the vid straight away. :)


Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic