Global Network

Login or Register to join worldwide conversations.

Confused....which weight loss diet is best?

Health Forum

Topic author Australia
Tasha
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 November 2018
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Status: Offline

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi I'm new here and would like to lose around 15 kilos. There are so many diets out there and I'm totally confused which is the right one. I don't want to be misearable while dieting and prepared to lose it slowly. I do enjoy my sweets and don't what to give them up! Any suggestions?


The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart
User avatar

United States of America
parisglam
Posts: 34
Joined: 17 August 2018
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Consistency is key to losing weight and keeping it off. Don't eat too much of one thing and portion everything out. Don't snack every 5 minutes between meal times. Don't overload on carbs. Fruits, vegetables and protein. That's it.



Topic author Australia
Tasha
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 November 2018
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Status: Offline

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 pm

parisglam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:50 pm
Consistency is key to losing weight and keeping it off. Don't eat too much of one thing and portion everything out. Don't snack every 5 minutes between meal times. Don't overload on carbs. Fruits, vegetables and protein. That's it.
Thanks, I should'nt over think it and keep it simple. I suppose moderation is the key !love


User avatar

United States of America
datsgucci
Posts: 53
Joined: 19 September 2018
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 26 times
Status: Offline

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Reevaluating food intake is the first place to start. Ask yourself whether the fizzy drinks or ice blocks are necessary? Could just one be satisfying? *As an example*



United States of America
courtney1091
Posts: 42
Joined: 21 September 2018
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Status: Offline

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:42 pm

parisglam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:50 pm
Consistency is key to losing weight and keeping it off. Don't eat too much of one thing and portion everything out. Don't snack every 5 minutes between meal times. Don't overload on carbs. Fruits, vegetables and protein. That's it.
Stole my words. Essentially paleo.



Canada
Kitrtereit
Posts: 3
Joined: 25 December 2018
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Hello everyone, recently I read on the site about a healthy lifestyle an article about the effect of sugar on weight. And now completely eliminated sugar from my diet! After 2 weeks, I felt the result. And of course, a visit to the gym!



United States of America
philipcorlk
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 February 2019
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:29 pm

You don't a weight loss diet. It's not working and you can't loss weight in this way. You just need to understand the importance and learn enough information about your field. You should be an adequate guy with a strong mind. I use whereweedlegal.com and some other medications. Something from these will work for you.


User avatar

United States of America
Sizzlyy
Posts: 37
Joined: 18 September 2018
Eye Colour: P
Hair Colour: H
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm

no fizzy, no junk. simple


Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.

- Thomas Merton

!concealer !blush2 !brush2

- S T E L L A - B E A U T Y -

United States of America
donna07
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 April 2019
Status: Offline

Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am

Have you ever tried one of those weight loss drinks? they seemed to work for many weight loss strugglers ( i am also one of them :( ) . I have been using ViSalus VI-Shape Nutritional Shake for past month. I will update as soon as it make any changes will be there. But I must say it almost cutsoff my a meal or two. :). Lets hope for best results.



United States of America
philipcorlk
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 February 2019
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:51 am

I intend to gain proficiency with about cerebrum issue, particularly when created tranquilizes adequately help. I trust that you will peruse the tonusjournal.com/brain-health/salmon-for-brain/ and you will realize how to discover what to do to rapidly address the issue circumstance with the elements of the cerebrum. This will enable you to improve memory, mental speed and some other territories throughout your life.



Topic author Australia
Tasha
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 November 2018
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Status: Offline

Wed May 01, 2019 7:33 pm

datsgucci wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 pm
Reevaluating food intake is the first place to start. Ask yourself whether the fizzy drinks or ice blocks are necessary? Could just one be satisfying? *As an example*
I've reduced my sugar intake considerably, the results are showing!



Topic author Australia
Tasha
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 November 2018
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Status: Offline

Wed May 01, 2019 7:40 pm

philipcorlk wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:51 am
I intend to gain proficiency with about cerebrum issue, particularly when created tranquilizes adequately help. I trust that you will peruse the tonusjournal.com/brain-health/salmon-for-brain/ and you will realize how to discover what to do to rapidly address the issue circumstance with the elements of the cerebrum. This will enable you to improve memory, mental speed and some other territories throughout your life.

Yess! the brain is the fattiest organ in the body. Around 60% fat therefore fish is important for Omega 3.


Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic