HELP! Organising makeup and skincare collection

Discuss beauty tools and makeup brushes.

Topic author Great Britain
HaileyHall

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Help Help Help.

My makeup collection is a mess, any more products and I'm drowning.

I'm neat except when it comes to my makeup. What if I need this product? Oh this shade is cute! ... I spent £60 on that. So on.

How can I get my collection in order? What systems do you beautiful girls and guys use?

Thx lovelies

Hailey !eyeshadow2

Canada
Selbs

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 am

Do you ever finish using the products that you buy? The products would become stale and full of nasty bacteria before you get full use of them.

Go through your stash, bin old products. Keep the ones that you have purchased within the last year or so.

In the future buy less products with a more expensive price tag. Use quality, not quantity. :)
Last edited by Selbs on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Topic author Great Britain
HaileyHall

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Selbs wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 am
Do you ever finish using the products that you buy? The products would become stale and full of nasty bacteria before you get full use of them.

Go through your stash, bin old products. Keep the ones that you have purchased within the last year or so.

In the future buy less products with a more expensive price tag. Use quality, not quantity. :)
I def use up the ones I remember to put on everyday like my eucerin anti-ageing hyaluron filler night cream nd my clarins gentle day cream. You know, the faves I use everyday and night.

Yeah, that's true there's no use keeping yucky infested products. Thanks you're right I'll bin the older stuff.

Hailey !eyeshadow2
Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic