$1,245 Moisturiser - Platinum Rare Cellular Cream

Moisturiser products related discussion.

Topic author Germany
lexiglossyxo
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 October 2018
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:23 pm

It's a moisturiser that's $1,245 called "Platinum Rare Cellular Cream".

A very high price to pay for a moisturiser! I can't find much more information on the product.

https://www.laprairie.com/default/moist ... navcatmois


Image


LEXI <3
User avatar

United States of America
datsgucci
Posts: 48
Joined: 19 September 2018
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Status: Offline

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Platinum peptides work to help fight visible signs of aging while providing an invisible veil that helps maintain moisture, promoting long-lasting hydration."
https://www.laprairie.com/default/plati ... on#start=1

WTF are platinum peptides.

Image Image



Australia
Trishas
Posts: 22
Joined: 17 February 2019
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 pm

This is insanity! You could buy a 24 can pack of cola for every mL of this product!


User avatar

United States of America
GuyShadow
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 August 2018
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Status: Offline

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:36 am

how many do they sell?



Topic author Germany
lexiglossyxo
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 October 2018
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:02 pm

datsgucci wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 pm
Platinum peptides work to help fight visible signs of aging while providing an invisible veil that helps maintain moisture, promoting long-lasting hydration."
https://www.laprairie.com/default/plati ... on#start=1

WTF are platinum peptides.

Image Image
Is there actual platinum in the product?.


LEXI <3

Topic author Germany
lexiglossyxo
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 October 2018
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Trishas wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 pm
This is insanity! You could buy a 24 can pack of cola for every mL of this product!
Funny comparison, drinking sugar is the opposite of anti-aging.


LEXI <3
User avatar

ARJAY
Posts: 67
Joined: 17 August 2018
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Status: Offline

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:11 pm

lexiglossyxo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:02 pm
datsgucci wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 pm
Platinum peptides work to help fight visible signs of aging while providing an invisible veil that helps maintain moisture, promoting long-lasting hydration."
https://www.laprairie.com/default/plati ... on#start=1

WTF are platinum peptides.

Image Image
Is there actual platinum in the product?.
I was thinking this too.


LOVE FROM
A R J A Y

Great Britain
loller
Posts: 38
Joined: 29 September 2018
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Status: Offline

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:49 am

I'd really like to see what the cream itself looks like. I can only find photos of the packaging.


Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic