KISS ME eyeliner, does it work?

Eyeliner products related discussion.

Topic author American Samoa
Ronniezrzr

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi Beauties,

Have you guys ever used Korean or Asian makeup things?

I bought a Korean brand eyeliner and haven't try it yet. I have swollen eyes and the upper eyelids are really swollen.
Sometimes, the eyelids just covered all eyeliner. I tried many eyeliners.
Here is what I bought: https://amzn.to/2BzrupF

Would you have any other eyeliners to recommend? Sometimes, I prefer pencil eyeliner?
Not really sure now.

Thanks.

Canada
Selbs

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Buying makeup online from unknown brands isn't a good idea.... especially if you're not familiar with the language its written in so you can't understand the instructions and ingredients. If it doesn't get better soon, I'd see your GP. Could have blocked a tear duct?? I like using urban decay pencil eyeliners and tarte double take eyeliner.

https://www.urbandecay.com/24-7-glide-o ... id=1_500-1

https://tartecosmetics.com/en_CA/makeup ... lor=bronze
Last edited by Selbs on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Ronniezrzr

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Selbs wrote:
Buying makeup online from unknown brands isn't a good idea.... especially if you're not familiar with the language its written in so you can't understand the instructions and ingredients. If it doesn't get better soon, I'd see your GP. Could have blocked a tear duct?? I like using urban decay pencil eyeliners and tarte double take eyeliner.

Thank you for your recommendation. I will check it.
One of my friend recommend that eyeliner to me and it's a really popular eyeliner brand in Asia.
I don't really pay much more attention to ingredients before.
I will take it seriously in future.

Canada
Selbs

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Ronniezrzr wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm
Selbs wrote:

Thank you for your recommendation. I will check it.
One of my friend recommend that eyeliner to me and it's a really popular eyeliner brand in Asia.
I don't really pay much more attention to ingredients before.
I will take it seriously in future.
It's always fun trying new products. I make sure I know what I'm in for! !heart2 Hope it gets better.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Germany
lexiglossyxo

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 pm

There are other kinds of eyeliner to buy other than pencil. They achieve different results.
Liquid eyeliner gives the sharp flick look with clean lines . I used this type all the time :) Gel eyeliner comes in a pot, is thicker (good for dramatic looks) so no need to layer over the same line several times for boldness. Pencil is good for blendable lines and smokey eye look. Powder eyeliner gives smudged effect.

I had swollen lids once from product allergy or old makeup can cause infection too. There's use by symbol on every product. On back or bottom there's little jar symbol with number of months use by after open.

Last edited by lexiglossyxo on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LEXI <3

Ronniezrzr

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:55 am

lexiglossyxo wrote:
There are other kinds of eyeliner to buy other than pencil. They achieve different results.
Liquid eyeliner gives the sharp flick look with clean lines . I used this type all the time :) Gel eyeliner comes in a pot, is thicker (good for dramatic looks) so no need to layer over the same line several times for boldness. Pencil is good for blendable lines and smokey eye look. Powder eyeliner gives smudged effect.

I had swollen lids once from product allergy or old makeup can cause infection too. There's use by symbol on every product. On back or bottom there's little jar symbol with number of months use by after open.

That kiss me eyeliner is a liquid one. I tried today. It looks good, clean and soft lines. I don't like heavy makeup. So I prefer clean lines. But I just start to do makeup. I can try other choices.

Germany
lexiglossyxo

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Ronniezrzr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:55 am
lexiglossyxo wrote:

That kiss me eyeliner is a liquid one. I tried today. It looks good, clean and soft lines. I don't like heavy makeup. So I prefer clean lines. But I just start to do makeup. I can try other choices.
I agree. I like clean lines over dark and smudgy. There are also eyeliner stamps but I never had much success with them.

LEXI <3

Ronniezrzr

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

I agree. I like clean lines over dark and smudgy. There are also eyeliner stamps but I never had much success with them.

[/quote]

I don't think any makeup stamp works. I've tried eyebrows stamp before. That's not really helpful.
Learn it to do makeup with your hand and practice ..practice. Then you can do better and better.

Germany
lexiglossyxo

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Ronniezrzr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

I don't think any makeup stamp works. I've tried eyebrows stamp before. That's not really helpful.
Learn it to do makeup with your hand and practice ..practice. Then you can do better and better.
True, they really aren't that helpful. I think they were designed as a fast and easy way to apply makeup. It appealed to people who didn't want to learn and perfect applying freehand. Definitely practice is better. In the end, you can't customise the angle and length of the line with a stamp.
Last edited by lexiglossyxo on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LEXI <3

United States of America
Sizzlyy
Eye Colour: P
Hair Colour: H

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:42 pm

I wouldn't mind trying this. Is it waterproof?

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.

- Thomas Merton[/color]

!concealer !blush2 !brush2

- S T E L L A - B E A U T Y -

Ronniezrzr

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:33 am

True, they really aren't that helpful. I think they were designed as a fast and easy way to apply makeup. It appealed to people who didn't want to learn and perfect applying freehand. Definitely practice is better. In the end, you can't customise the angle and length of the line with a stamp.
[/quote]

Totally agree with you.

Germany
lexiglossyxo

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:24 am

Ronniezrzr wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:33 am
Totally agree with you.
It doesn't give the same effect as well.

LEXI <3
Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic