Global Network

Login or Register to join worldwide conversations.

Love Love Wigs

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
JazzyMUA

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 pm

I love love wigs and have saved so much money by wearing them. They are so versatile and you can change you look instantly. You don't have to spend countless hours at the salon and hundreds of dollars maintaining a singular look. You don't have to worry about having regrowth, color fading or cut. Wigs come pre-styled for short, medium and long. Wigs outlast many salon visits . A quick comb, pop it on and way you go. It's as easy as that. If you can change your shoes or handbag at a moments notice why not your hair!

My favourite are the JON RENAU synthetic or human hair. I find the smartlace to be comfortable. Synthetic are very nice but don't last as long as human hair. It all depends on your budget.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

kaylabeauty

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:45 pm

I have to admit I enjoy wearing wigs it completes you look. Partial ones are great!
Last edited by kaylabeauty on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Sparkle *✧・゚:* Sparkle*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:08 am

Yes, you are absolutely right wigs are giving great comfort even you really don't need to fight with your own hair to go to any party or function. Though my husband purchased an attractive and customized hair replacement system from here https://www.hollywoodlace.com/ but I am still thinking what design, brand and colour of hairpiece will suit on me.

Any suggestion? By the way, what brand of wigs are you using nowadays?

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic