The best setting powder for normal skin

Powder products related discussion.

Topic author United States of America
makeupbyjenna
Eye Colour: R
Hair Colour: C

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:17 pm

I need more setting powder. Can anyone suggest a very fine setting powder for normal skin?

Thanks. !heart

~~~~~~~~

about the things I shouldn't.

Tags:

United States of America
vivi
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 pm

The clinique powder sets my under eyes perfectly and doesn't crease nearly as much as other brands I've tried. Another favorite of mine is the make up for ever setting powder that's translucent designed to suit most skin colors.

United States of America
courtney1091

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Not extremely fine powder but, good price and value - my experience. Unsure what your budget is, it's a good start.

Canada
Selbs

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:57 pm

As the other person said, budget is important to provide recommendations. Nevertheless, I'll suggest a product that I know works. I'll assume that you would prefer translucent powder? In my experience BY TERRY hyaluronic hydra powder is worth every penny, mind you I was hesitant with the price. It's fine and works well on people with finer lines. Pores are blurred, much less noticeable. This is important as a MUA because you cannot force people to pore strip before arriving to make your artistry look better.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

American Samoa
Ronniezrzr

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am

I've tried MAKEUP FOREVER setting powder. I feel it well, soft and a little bit shinning. I love it more than Makeup forever foundation. But they are really good partners if you want them both. I bought setting powder on amazon once. It also works in some way and has lower price. But I insist buying branded things for your face.
Last edited by Ronniezrzr on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

makeupbyjenna

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:36 pm

vivi wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 pm
The clinique powder sets my under eyes perfectly and doesn't crease nearly as much as other brands I've tried. Another favorite of mine is the make up for ever setting powder that's translucent designed to suit most skin colors.
Thanks, I'll check both out.
courtney1091 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Not extremely fine powder but, good price and value - my experience. Unsure what your budget is, it's a good start.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm aiming for something a little more expensive.

~~~~~~~~

makeupbyjenna

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Selbs wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:57 pm
As the other person said, budget is important to provide recommendations. Nevertheless, I'll suggest a product that I know works. I'll assume that you would prefer translucent powder? In my experience BY TERRY hyaluronic hydra powder is worth every penny, mind you I was hesitant with the price. It's fine and works well on people with finer lines. Pores are blurred, much less noticeable. This is important as a MUA because you cannot force people to pore strip before arriving to make your artistry look better.
Translucent or not it doesn't matter. :) Yeah I don't mind spending more if it means my pores are invisible!

Ha! That would make your job tougher. Take a pore strip please.

~~~~~~~~

makeupbyjenna

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Ronniezrzr wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am
I've tried MAKEUP FOREVER setting powder. I feel it well, soft and a little bit shinning. I love it more than Makeup forever foundation. But they are really good partners if you want them both. I bought setting powder on amazon once. It also works in some way and has lower price. But I insist buying branded things for your face.
Thanks. I have some of makeup forever's other products, pretty good overall. The reviews on the one you suggested are great. Now I must decide between this and the one from BY TERRY.

~~~~~~~~

Mexico
jasmincj

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:16 am

A good powder to use is bare minerals it helps with sensitive skin.

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic