Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Global Warming - Real or Not

Science Forum

Topic author United States of America
AccordionSync

Wed May 15, 2019 8:18 pm

There's all this information out there proving the existence of global warming harming our planet, yet for some reason, we are all taking action too slowly.

Meanwhile, there are all these climate change denialists that are saying that it is not real and that it is a scam of some sort.

So tell me, is global warming real or fake?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Alphawolf

Thu May 16, 2019 10:35 am

The Earth's climate is and will always be constantly changing -- heating of the earth is a form of climate change. Global warming could just be another one of Earth's cycles. This does not mean that humans shouldn't be responsible for their actions towards the environment!!!

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Thu May 16, 2019 12:59 pm

I don't know. I try and do my bit by selecting environmentally friendly alternatives.

Hailey !eyeshadow2

Great Britain
change485

Thu May 16, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm not so worried about global warming as I am about CFCs affecting the ozone layer.

I do know for a fact that many countries around the world had kept on top of that. That's how I know it is a real concern. But global warming on the other hand seems to be a postponed issue.

What can you do?

Australia
AllyMarshall

Sat May 18, 2019 7:19 pm

I don't know. The human race won't know for a long time yet.

Meanwhile what's so hard about being nice to the planet?

Australia
CoolAria

Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm

There's only one way to really find out, and that is waiting for hell to freeze over. XD

In any case, using fossil fuels is bad for air quality. It would be refreshing to be able to use solar power for a change, as it would at least get rid of the guilt of harming the planet.

United States of America
Archlistener

Mon May 20, 2019 3:56 pm

I think its fake, otherwise, everyone would've done something already by now. And yes, the ozone issue was mostly fixed two decades ago.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic