Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Best jobs in the world?

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author United States of America
AccordionSync
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 May 2019
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Does anyone know any careers that are considered the best in the world?

I remember reading somewhere that the Ferrari factory was voted one of the best places to work in Italy/Europe.

Any suggestions?


The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Alphawolf
Posts: 32
Joined: 29 April 2019
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Status: Offline

Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 am

Depends how you define "best" - working in the field of your dreams despite long hours? High income for hours worked? A flexible work arrangement? A job that's in high demand?

IMO a food critic. A career of sitting at a table , eating and judging what you eat without having to prepare a thing.


User avatar

Great Britain
HaileyHall
Posts: 65
Joined: 12 March 2019
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Thu May 16, 2019 12:45 pm

AccordionSync wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Does anyone know any careers that are considered the best in the world?

I remember reading somewhere that the Ferrari factory was voted one of the best places to work in Italy/Europe.

Any suggestions?
A job with the lowest amount of stress but still creative. Interior design.


Hailey !eyeshadow2

Topic author United States of America
AccordionSync
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 May 2019
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 pm

IMO Anything to do with working at home is pretty good. Saves you money in that you don't have to drive to work.



Australia
AllyMarshall
Posts: 45
Joined: 14 October 2018
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sat May 18, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm biased haha.

Celeb makeup artist. To travel the globe and see your artistry on someone incredible.


User avatar

Australia
CoolAria
Posts: 55
Joined: 14 November 2018
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Status: Offline

Sun May 19, 2019 5:56 pm

AccordionSync wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 pm
IMO Anything to do with working at home is pretty good. Saves you money in that you don't have to drive to work.
I second that.



United States of America
Archlistener
Posts: 8
Joined: 20 May 2019
Status: Offline

Mon May 20, 2019 3:54 pm

It's hard to really say what the best job in the world is. All the high paying jobs for instance have very long hours. All the easier jobs pay less.

Its give or take on the most part and it will never get easy. Otherwise, everyone will try and do it.


User avatar

Australia
BeccaKurtis
Posts: 71
Joined: 03 September 2018
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Status: Offline

Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm

AccordionSync wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Does anyone know any careers that are considered the best in the world?

I remember reading somewhere that the Ferrari factory was voted one of the best places to work in Italy/Europe.

Any suggestions?
A job that has

1. Good working conditions
2. High Pay
3. Reasonable Hours
4. Flexibility
5. Fringe benefits


--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep
User avatar

Australia
muajamie
Posts: 47
Joined: 04 February 2019
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed May 29, 2019 10:49 am

BeccaKurtis wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm
AccordionSync wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm
Does anyone know any careers that are considered the best in the world?

I remember reading somewhere that the Ferrari factory was voted one of the best places to work in Italy/Europe.

Any suggestions?
A job that has

1. Good working conditions
2. High Pay
3. Reasonable Hours
4. Flexibility
5. Fringe benefits
High pay and reasonable hours is a hard balance to strike lol.


User avatar

Great Britain
mrbean
Posts: 43
Joined: 03 June 2019
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Status: Offline

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 pm

A retired sportsman with ongoing sponsorship deals.


Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic