Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

The best business in recent times?

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author United States of America
cassandragarland

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:55 am

I am an entrepreneur who looks to invest in the ideas that are new as well as are the best in terms of making the considerations on increasing the return of investments. I have got a few ideas and I want to know which one would be the best in recent times. The first idea is to start a digital marketing agency which could be able to make the best marketing campaigns to be run for different clients. The other ideas to get
https://theanimationstudio.co/ to be started as the animation is getting popular and its demand is increasing day by day. What out of these two ideas could be the best to be implied? I want to analyze each of these ideas before I get the investments to be done in any one of them.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:34 am

Yeah! animation is a good way to earn but you need creative members to perform this task especially if you expand this business. In the same token, you can also make POS systems for restaurants, retail shops and even for big companies. The POS systems or software that are available at the web are very expensive that's why owners look for locally-installed ones.

In addition, graphic designing as a major could also be a good business but again you need a creative and efficient team.

United States of America
CraigMBaker

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:07 pm

I think you should start a digital marketing agency business. There are more chances for this. I am also about to start a new business that is why I am searching for the name for my business. I have also bought livecareer com domain name for my website. I am going to start a resume writing service business.

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm

CraigMBaker wrote:
I think you should start a digital marketing agency business. There are more chances for this. I am also about to start a new business that is why I am searching for the name for my business. I have also bought livecareer com domain name for my website. I am going to start a resume writing service business.
Yes, the digital marketing agency could also be a good business option in recent times because companies prefer to market their business at digital platforms more than the paper or other media. However, if you want to get success in the digital marketing business then keep in mind, you must have good reviews at various business directories. Like you can add your business at business directories like this where customers' would able to check your business background before making a deal with you. In addition, you can also link your business at Yelp, Manta, YellowPages etc.

Another business that is famous in these days is social media marketing. You should also consider it.

Australia
BakeThisCake

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm
CraigMBaker wrote:
Yes, the digital marketing agency could also be a good business option in recent times because companies prefer to market their business at digital platforms more than the paper or other media. However, if you want to get success in the digital marketing business then keep in mind, you must have good reviews at various business directories. Like you can add your business at business directories like this where customers' would able to check your business background before making a deal with you. In addition, you can also link your business at Yelp, Manta, YellowPages etc.

Another business that is famous in these days is social media marketing. You should also consider it.
Definitely TV has taken the backseat from what it used to be. Social media marketing is the craze!

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic