Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Do you work out or diet?

Miscellaneous Forum

Topic author Australia
simplymessy

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey girls and guys,

I grew up playing a lot of netball and girls soccer, however as I've gotten older I've been opting for pure cardio workouts and light weights to tone up 2 - 3 times a week for 30 - 40 minutes.

I'm not vegan or vegetarian by any means but I do eat more protein and legumes than anything else. For snacks I have nuts and dates. Chocolate with my cup of tea is enjoyable.

I think a healthy lifestyle is a lifelong approach opposed to sporadic dieting and exercising.

What's your diet, lifestyle and/or weight loss plan if you have any?

!heart !heart

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
addie

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks for sharing your lifestyle choices @simplymessy - I'm curious to read others' on here too.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan either and I'm not someone with a designated fitness routine. I do however ride my bike whenever I can 3 - 4 times a week from home to the town square (30 minutes). It's surprisingly faster by bike than car during peak times (by taking the cycle way) . How do you find the cardio and weights? What sort of exercises do you do?

My diet isn't tracked down or my calories aren't recorded. The foods I tend to buy to make meals are: tomatoes, onions, lettuce, beetroot, avocado, cabbage, carrots, white rice, brown rice, coconut milk, almond milk, red meat, fish, potato chips, chocolate, ice-cream, bread, and mineral water.

What I don't eat: packaged meals of any kind and fast food.

If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.
- Anatole France

United States of America
GlowKhloe

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Wow after reading these I feel foodly disorganised. My life is hectic atm and I snack a lot with study. I should really eat proper cooked meals from home but I often stop buy chinese takeaway and mexican places on the way. I did have gym membership but I felt like it didnt do much but bulk me up.

Khloe

Great things never came from comfort zones. Neil Strauss

United States of America
igemini

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:04 pm

addie wrote:
Thanks for sharing your lifestyle choices @simplymessy - I'm curious to read others' on here too.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan either and I'm not someone with a designated fitness routine. I do however ride my bike whenever I can 3 - 4 times a week from home to the town square (30 minutes). It's surprisingly faster by bike than car during peak times (by taking the cycle way) . How do you find the cardio and weights? What sort of exercises do you do?

My diet isn't tracked down or my calories aren't recorded. The foods I tend to buy to make meals are: tomatoes, onions, lettuce, beetroot, avocado, cabbage, carrots, white rice, brown rice, coconut milk, almond milk, red meat, fish, potato chips, chocolate, ice-cream, bread, and mineral water.

Same, I don't drink much cow's milk. I prefer almond milk for some reason now. :)

Topic author Australia
simplymessy

Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:48 am

addie wrote:

Thanks for sharing with us all. Cycling is good fun and is better for the environment, unfortunately my bike is broken. Nice shopping list, and yes, I strictly avoid fast food altogether.
GlowKhloe wrote:
Wow after reading these I feel foodly disorganised. My life is hectic atm and I snack a lot with study. I should really eat proper cooked meals from home but I often stop buy chinese takeaway and mexican places on the way. I did have gym membership but I felt like it didnt do much but bulk me up.
If you're super busy you can cook all at once and freeze your meals for when you need them. Everyone's body is different and response to exercises. Typically if you lift heavier weights bulking occurs, try keeping them lighter and do more repetitions.
igemini wrote:
addie wrote:

Same, I don't drink much cow's milk. I prefer almond milk for some reason now. :)
!heart !heart !heart

United States of America
GlowKhloe

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:36 pm

simplymessy wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:48 am
addie wrote:

Thanks for sharing with us all. Cycling is good fun and is better for the environment, unfortunately my bike is broken. Nice shopping list, and yes, I strictly avoid fast food altogether.
GlowKhloe wrote:
If you're super busy you can cook all at once and freeze your meals for when you need them. Everyone's body is different and response to exercises. Typically if you lift heavier weights bulking occurs, try keeping them lighter and do more repetitions.
igemini wrote:
addie wrote:

!heart !heart !heart
YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYYYYYY SO MUCH

Khloe

Great things never came from comfort zones. Neil Strauss

Australia
Henry

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Every day incorporates three suppers and three tidbits and has a sound parity of sugars, fats and proteins, you will likewise get a lot of fiber from entire grains, organic products, vegetables and vegetables, each arrangement incorporates three dinners and three bites to keep you feeling fulfilled throughout the day long....

Topic author Australia
simplymessy

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Henry wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:38 pm
Every day incorporates three suppers and three tidbits and has a sound parity of sugars, fats and proteins, you will likewise get a lot of fiber from entire grains, organic products, vegetables and vegetables, each arrangement incorporates three dinners and three bites to keep you feeling fulfilled throughout the day long....
Thank you, that’s very good advice. Fibre is important for good health.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic