Global Network

Login or Register to join worldwide conversations.

Anyone Looking for a Makeup School??

Student Forum

Topic author India
KumariSupriya

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:55 pm

After taking specialty training, a makeup artist learns the scope of color and the importance of shadowing and contouring and the difference between shooting something in black and white or color, digital or film, reality or fantasy. A makeup artist in the film industry must have a vast knowledge of lighting and story and be able to work collectively with the Hair and Wardrobe Departments to bring a character to life. It can be daunting and can call for both patience and skill. The hours are long but the results are exquisite. A makeup artist lends a very big hand to giving the actor a real grasp of his character and that makes everyone on set happy.
I want to learn makeup courses and pursue my career in this field so I am looking for a makeup school in Visakhapatnam. Can anyone help me with the details??

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Canada
Selbs

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:34 am

KumariSupriya wrote:
After taking specialty training, a makeup artist learns the scope of color and the importance of shadowing and contouring and the difference between shooting something in black and white or color, digital or film, reality or fantasy. A makeup artist in the film industry must have a vast knowledge of lighting and story and be able to work collectively with the Hair and Wardrobe Departments to bring a character to life. It can be daunting and can call for both patience and skill. The hours are long but the results are exquisite. A makeup artist lends a very big hand to giving the actor a real grasp of his character and that makes everyone on set happy.
I want to learn makeup courses and pursue my career in this field so I am looking for a makeup school in Visakhapatnam. Can anyone help me with the details??
Hi Kumari,

With makeup courses, there are ones that award certificates upon passing and others that award diplomas. It depends if you're aiming for a certificate or a diploma, which is more advanced. I've had a look and can see that Orane Beauty Institute Visakhapatnam seem to offer both certificate and diploma courses. They also have international courses.

https://www.oranebeautyinstitute.com/be ... khapatnam/

https://www.oranebeautyinstitute.com/ca ... a-courses/

Wishing you all the best!

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Topic author India
KumariSupriya

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Selbs wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:34 am
KumariSupriya wrote:
Hi Kumari,

With makeup courses, there are ones that award certificates upon passing and others that award diplomas. It depends if you're aiming for a certificate or a diploma, which is more advanced. I've had a look and can see that Orane Beauty Institute Visakhapatnam seem to offer both certificate and diploma courses. They also have international courses.

https://www.oranebeautyinstitute.com/be ... khapatnam/

https://www.oranebeautyinstitute.com/ca ... a-courses/

Wishing you all the best!
Thank you for the information, it was really nice of you.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic