Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Share your opinions

Student Forum

Topic author Canada
miller366

Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi everyone, I am a graduate student. My ambition was to become a nurse. But due to some problems, I couldn't study as per my wish. I am not sure my qualifications are enough to join the medical field. I like to join https://www.aptinjectiontraining.com/co ... -training/. Through my friends, I heard a lot about them. I would like to know What are the required qualifications for joining there? Share your opinions?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Cheeky Question

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:39 am

Hi there,
You didn't say which field you graduated in. The course link you provided states a prerequisite of a Licensed Medical Professional. You will need to see if your degree comes under the banner of a Licensed Medical Professional in Canada. If so, you should be ready to go!

Albania
sovylosus

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:54 pm

With due respect, there is the ideal option to share medical topics and things with you. Although you may refer to dissertation service that has a lot of people who can get different ideas from here and there.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic