Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

I want to become a paralegal.

Student Forum

Topic author Canada
felixsaniya

Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi, I am Kesiya and I'm here with a question. I just graduated in CRJ and I want to become a paralegal. Should I go straight to the certificate or get a legal assisting certificate? I have heard about Cestar College Toronto. Does anyone here have any experience with them? If so, please do share it with me. Thanks in advance.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Canada
rian19

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am

felixsaniya wrote:
Hi, I am Kesiya and I'm here with a question. I just graduated in CRJ and I want to become a paralegal. Should I go straight to the certificate or get a legal assisting certificate? I have heard about Cestar College Toronto. Does anyone here have any experience with them? If so, please do share it with me. Thanks in advance.
Hey Kesiya,

This might be really helpful
https://www.paralegaledu.org/ontario/

The article says that you can complete a 1 year certificate if you already have another diploma or degree. Otherwise you'll need a diploma or a degree.

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:40 pm

rian19 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am
felixsaniya wrote:
Hey Kesiya,

This might be really helpful
https://www.paralegaledu.org/ontario/

The article says that you can complete a 1 year certificate if you already have another diploma or degree. Otherwise you'll need a diploma or a degree.
Choose a degree over a diploma. Better pay.

Hailey !eyeshadow2
Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic