Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

How much does it cost to install a patio door?

Interiors & Accessories Forum

Topic author Canada
martinkane

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Hi, last day our patio door glass got broken. I need to replace the broken patio door glass. For that recently, I just browsed a window review site and there I came across Brock Windows reviews. They have good reviews and high ratings too and they also have the service of patio doors but I don't believe in review sites so I asked my neighbor about this he suggests to me Clera windows for installation. Now I am in a confused mind I don't know which one to choose. Does anyone know more about these window companies? Are they reliable? Please share your suggestions. How much does it cost to install a patio door?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
Shaun Pierce

Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:09 am

martinkane wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:12 pm
Hi, last day our patio door glass got broken. I need to replace the broken patio door glass. For that recently, I just browsed a window review site and there I came across Brock Windows reviews. They have good reviews and high ratings too and they also have the service of patio doors but I don't believe in review sites so I asked my neighbor about this he suggests to me Clera windows for installation. Now I am in a confused mind I don't know which one to choose. Does anyone know more about these window companies? Are they reliable? Please share your suggestions. How much does it cost to install a patio door?
Had a double glazed door smash years back. Couldn’t leave the home because had no security systems in place. My only concern was getting it fixed as soon as possible so I could go to work stress free. Grabbed the first quote I could which was £2000 for the double door itself. Not including installation. The guys were brill, punctual and didn’t mess about. Wish I remembered their name.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic