Bronzer HELP!

Bronzer products related discussion.

Topic author United States of America
Sizzlyy
Eye Colour: P
Hair Colour: H

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi

How does everyone get their bronzer so perfect? I'm unable to get a tanned face from it or natural healthy look. !shocked !shocked !shocked !shocked !shocked

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.

- Thomas Merton[/color]

!concealer !blush2 !brush2

- S T E L L A - B E A U T Y -

Australia
muajamie

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:39 pm

If bronzer isn't looking natural you could be using a shade that's too orange. Bronzer can be applied all over the face if it's lightly applied but I don't usually do this and think bronzer looks better when targeted to specific face areas. Also if the brush you use for bronzer is too stiff, it makes blending more difficult. Light and fluffy brush is best.

Canada
Selbs

Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:13 pm

muajamie wrote:
If bronzer isn't looking natural you could be using a shade that's too orange. Bronzer can be applied all over the face if it's lightly applied but I don't usually do this and think bronzer looks better when targeted to specific face areas. Also if the brush you use for bronzer is too stiff, it makes blending more difficult. Light and fluffy brush is best.
I second this. More isn't necessarily better, more natural or convincing! It has to blend in to your skin tone and look good once out of bathroom lighting. Quality products help.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Australia
muajamie

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Selbs wrote:
muajamie wrote:
I second this. More isn't necessarily better, more natural or convincing! It has to blend in to your skin tone and look good once out of bathroom lighting. Quality products help.
Yeah you may be doing everything right but using a terrible product!

Canada
Selbs

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:05 am

muajamie wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:53 pm
Selbs wrote:
muajamie wrote:
Yeah you may be doing everything right but using a terrible product!
That happens.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4
Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic