Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Stand Up Paddle boarding Tips for Female Beginners?

Boating & Fishing Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Greetings!

I know it the start of winters and usually, people don't like to do paddling, fishing and boating in winters but yes, I love these activities in winters because my husband gets annual vacations in winters and this winter, we are willing to do SUP boarding. Since childhood, I love boating and fishing but never tried paddleboarding. However, this winter, I am willing to ride SUP.

I admire all these ladies who surf and paddle on the beaches and this time, I want to conduct this venture myself. So, let's start with SUP. Though I love the built and stability of Red Paddle Co but their prices are high and all are about to $1000 and I looking for an option near about $600. That's why I am willing to go with this Atoll inflatable SUP or SereneLife. According to husband, SereneLife is very cheap with fewer features that's why I should go with Atoll. However, I would also love to hear more options from you with better stability.

On the other hand, I am also looking for some tips for paddling in winters. First of all, as a beginner, I am going to use SUP leash and only would surf near the shore. Secondly, I am willing to wear winter clothes and a wetsuit.

What other pieces of advice you would like to share in this regard? Waiting for your suggestions.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart