Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Most Attractive Deserts Must Visit Once in Life

Destinations Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:46 am

Greetings!

Since childhood, I am a very romantic person, and my romance for deserts, shiny nights and natural panoramas is not new. I have visited many beautiful places in the world, including the Thai beaches, the Blue Ridge Mountains of America and much more. However, I still have a craze to spend nights at deserts. Here, I am going to share some beautiful desert in the world that I want to explore in my life.

Marrakech Sahara Desert

Sahara desert is considered one of the most engaging deserts of the world consisting of 7 countries of North Africa but I love its part that is present in Morocco. A few years ago, my dad went there and brought outstanding beautiful pictures with him. Last year, I also shared a touring site with husband, to get a private Marrakech Sahara Desert tour package from here https://marrakech-sahara-tour.com/ but due to some security reasons family didn't allow us. Withal, I am still hopeful to visit Marrakech Sahara Desert once in life. (Maybe very soon :) )

Namib Desert

The Namib Desert is considered one of the oldest deserts in the world, or you can say it is the oldest one. It is located at the coast of southern Africa. I don't only visit this desert but also want to see a wide variety of animals there.

Mojave Desert

Yeah! The Mojave Desert is my other love. Though I have gone there many times in life but my craze is still young for Mojave desert.

Negev Desert

This is almost 7,000 years old and present in Israel. Actually, I have travelled there once in my childhood but I was only 7 years old, that's why I don't remember it accurately.

Now, it's your turn. Do you guys and girls also love to visit such romantic (little hot or cold) places in life? Share your experiences at deserts.

I am waiting for your responses.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
muajamie

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Hey Shantel, the night time Marrakech pic is pretty. How did you travel through the desert - was it a tour?
I hear of breakdowns in the Australian outback and limited access to food and water. Which safety precautions did you take? :)

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 am

I've never walked through a desert before! It's one of those things I have to try at least once. I'm sure I will at some point, maybe a stopover somewhere. Exploring other places is fascinating, seeing how lives are lived elsewhere, there's always something to learn. My holiday last year was in Paris, very romantic location. Next time I'm planning on seeing provincial France or even a holiday to Amsterdam or Norway. Both seem exciting.

Hailey !eyeshadow2

Great Britain
beautyboy

Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm

I'd love to go to those deserts! !love

Australia
iRory

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:28 pm

If you love deserts you'd love Alice Springs, Australia. Alice Springs Desert Park is worth the visit. A little advice you need different sets of clothes during Winter coz it's 26 - 27 degrees. Then it drops to 6 degrees at night.

https://alicespringsdesertpark.com.au/plan-your-visit

https://www.australia.com/en/places/ali ... rings.html

ShantelNordlund

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:57 pm

muajamie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm
Hey Shantel, the night time Marrakech pic is pretty. How did you travel through the desert - was it a tour?
I hear of breakdowns in the Australian outback and limited access to food and water. Which safety precautions did you take? :)
Actually, for such tours, it is better to get a tour package from a known company. They take care of everything that is included in your package.

ShantelNordlund

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:59 pm

iRory wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:28 pm
If you love deserts you'd love Alice Springs, Australia. Alice Springs Desert Park is worth the visit. A little advice you need different sets of clothes during Winter coz it's 26 - 27 degrees. Then it drops to 6 degrees at night.

https://alicespringsdesertpark.com.au/plan-your-visit

https://www.australia.com/en/places/ali ... rings.html

Yes, Alice Springs Desert Park is also worth visiting but they have modernized and I want to visit a purely natural one with low involvement of technology.

ShantelNordlund

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:00 pm

beautyboy wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm
I'd love to go to those deserts! !love
:) Don't forget to visit Sahara.

ShantelNordlund

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:02 pm

HaileyHall wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 am
I've never walked through a desert before! It's one of those things I have to try at least once. I'm sure I will at some point, maybe a stopover somewhere. Exploring other places is fascinating, seeing how lives are lived elsewhere, there's always something to learn. My holiday last year was in Paris, very romantic location. Next time I'm planning on seeing provincial France or even a holiday to Amsterdam or Norway. Both seem exciting.
Yeah! France is also a very romantic place to visit. You should also consider the Roma.

Great Britain
Maxsy

Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Natural sites are beautiful aren't they? Mojave looks fun. I want to visit New Zealand, the Colorado Rockies and several of the UNESCO world heritage sites, especially Mistaken Point, Canada.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic