Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Japan Tokyo Olympics 2020 Tickets

Destinations Forum

Topic author New Zealand
FinalMan

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the Tokyo Olympics in July? Am I too late?

I don't care which event that I go to in particular. Any event is fine with me (even gymnastics and I'm a guy).

I heard it might be cancelled because of the coronavirus. Is this true? Any updates for people who know better than what I do?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
Sera Beauty

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pm

FinalMan wrote:
Does anyone know how to get tickets for the Tokyo Olympics in July? Am I too late?

I don't care which event that I go to in particular. Any event is fine with me (even gymnastics and I'm a guy).

I heard it might be cancelled because of the coronavirus. Is this true? Any updates for people who know better than what I do?
Articles don't really say..............

If it were up to me I would obviously postpone absolutely everything !! We have to remember that so many people fly the word to see the olympics, and sitting in a crowd of people, a crowd that could have someone with corona virus in it, is a big risk.

Without athletes the show can't go on. So in a way, I guess it's up to them as well.

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 pm

I would recommend you to don't buy tickets because some news are saying that this event could be cancelled due to coronavirus.

See this news https://www.forbes.com/sites/williampes ... ood-thing/

Australia
mountainstop

Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:53 pm

I don't think it'll go ahead being there's no chance with the travel bans.

Besides I wouldn't go even if I were paid to. Not with corona flying around in the air.

Australia
muajamie

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:40 am

mountainstop wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:53 pm
I don't think it'll go ahead being there's no chance with the travel bans.
This.

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:47 am

just read the news and see how unsafe it is

Australia
iRory

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 pm

miajane wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:47 am
just read the news and see how unsafe it is
One bad virus. Problem is that symptoms don't show for two weeks. You could be sharing a park bench with someone with corona virus - you wouldn't even nkow. Next minute, you're sick.

Topic author New Zealand
FinalMan

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Sera Beauty wrote:
FinalMan wrote:

If it were up to me I would obviously postpone absolutely everything !! We have to remember that so many people fly the word to see the olympics, and sitting in a crowd of people, a crowd that could have someone with corona virus in it, is a big risk.

Without athletes the show can't go on. So in a way, I guess it's up to them as well.
I'm still having my fingers crossed. There's always the television I suppose...

Topic author New Zealand
FinalMan

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:14 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 pm
I would recommend you to don't buy tickets because some news are saying that this event could be cancelled due to coronavirus.

See this news https://www.forbes.com/sites/williampes ... ood-thing/
Fair enough.On second thought probably not worth the effort. But I'm still hoping for a miracle...

United States of America
itzel753

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 am

FinalMan wrote:
Sera Beauty wrote:
FinalMan wrote:

Television>Only if the athletes agree to fly to Japan!

Topic author New Zealand
FinalMan

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:09 pm

itzel753 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 am
FinalMan wrote:
Sera Beauty wrote:
FinalMan wrote:

Television>Only if the athletes agree to fly to Japan!
True, true

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic