Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Hemp Oil against stress and anxiety

Supplements Forum

Topic author Russia
JaneJohns

Mon May 13, 2019 7:21 am

I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

France
technom

Mon May 13, 2019 10:35 am

Being low in iron can cause fatigue... personally, I would get blood tests and see what vitamin deficiencies need attending to - I did.

Weight, height, diet, metabolism all affect recommended consumption of anything and how effective it is. This link pretty well covers it, I think. https://www.tuck.com/cbd-dosage/

Australia
CoolAria

Mon May 13, 2019 3:38 pm

JaneJohns wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:21 am
I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?
I don't know much about hemp oil, but I have had experience taking other supplements to cure anxiety.

For instance, I took Bach Flower Rescue Remedy, and this had helped me to relax on numerous occasions.

Hope this helps:

https://www.rescueremedy.com/en-au?gcli ... gKvqPD_BwE

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic