Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Vaping oils that are safe

Health Forum

Topic author Australia
atlas2111

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Scared guys at the moment since I thought that vaping was safer. There're all these articles now saying that vaping lung illnesses are on the rise now. Doctors are baffled with the reports of seizures and vaping has caused and a lung collapse in an 18 year old. The flavourants are fine to eat but not to inhale.

Are there any safe vaping oils out there?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
datsgucci

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:38 pm

atlas2111 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 pm
Scared guys at the moment since I thought that vaping was safer. There're all these articles now saying that vaping lung illnesses are on the rise now. Doctors are baffled with the reports of seizures and vaping has caused and a lung collapse in an 18 year old. The flavourants are fine to eat but not to inhale.

Are there any safe vaping oils out there?
Cigarettes are expensive and heavily regulated by governments. They're taxed, banned in public places and smoking zones are enforced in many workplaces. I believe the this is why there has been a surge in e-cigarette popularity - people want to smoke without the expense, stigma, odor and health risks.

There's this ongoing misconception that vaping is "safer" than smoking, the notion that a cloudy vapor could be "harmless" just like the vapor seen near a kettle. This is because most anti-smoking campaigns emphasize black lungs caused by the tar ingredient, therefore superficially vaping appears safer.

In reality the vaping fluids contain unknown ingredients, possibly heavy metals, that may irritate the lungs and embed themselves in the lining. The flavors, synthetic or natural, may be safe for ingestion but not necessarily for inhalation - the stomach and lungs are two completely different organs.

An example is the unassuming menthol flavor. This was tested by researchers who found that this particular vaping flavor could completely destroy epithelial cells when used at the highest levels.

My advice is to visit a doctor to assess if there's been any damage and to avoid this trend.

Canada
AlexMakeup
Eye Colour: A
Hair Colour: A

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:27 pm

I've seen so many YouTubers vape on cam and thought about trying it myself.
Really glad I didn't go ahead with it.

I've ya not convinced read dis https://www.beasleyallen.com/news/flori ... collapses/

to and beyond

⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

Pakistan
elixirhtcisb
Eye Colour: D

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Well as the latest research shows that the vaping oil could be not good for the human bing lungs so it shouldn't be used ...

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Anything that aint air aint going in my lungs lol

-
MiaMia

Great Britain
beautyboy

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:29 pm

elixirhtcisb wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:11 pm
Well as the latest research shows that the vaping oil could be not good for the human bing lungs so it shouldn't be used ...
Oil in the lungs! !shocked !shocked !shocked

Australia
iRory

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:53 am

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic