Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Best cost effective printer in 2019 with cheap printer cartridges

Electronics Forum

Topic author Australia
bungalow

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm

I need to buy a wireless printer, scanner and fax machine all in one with a document feeder. The printer must be reliable, I don't have time for connection issues. What I've noticed is that the cartridges cost just as much or more than printers themselves.

Ink jet or laser, either is fine. Preferably in colour.

It's for home use, nothing commercial, although I sometimes need to print 30 or 40 pages at a time.

Thanks everyone.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Canada
Selbs

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:48 am

bungalow wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm
I need to buy a wireless printer, scanner and fax machine all in one with a document feeder. The printer must be reliable, I don't have time for connection issues. What I've noticed is that the cartridges cost just as much or more than printers themselves.

Ink jet or laser, either is fine. Preferably in colour.

It's for home use, nothing commercial, although I sometimes need to print 30 or 40 pages at a time.

Thanks everyone.
I have both laser and ink jet printers and swap between the two. It’s cheaper to print B&W on a laser by a mile.

Canadian makeup artist. !eyeshadow4

Australia
toones

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:07 am

I know that my brother printers are years old and still working and are less troublesome than other printers I’ve owned. They are sold at a good fair price.

Have you seen the Brother MFC-1810? - prints, faxes & scans - includes ADF - this is not a colour printer.

Generic cartridges don’t always work, although they can. I’ve tried eco friendly cartridges for laser and they’re streaky and barely print while my other refills lasted longer than newly purchased cartridges

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic