Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Mobile Apps for Your Phone - Let's Share Them!

Mobile Phones Forum

Topic author United States of America
datsgucci

Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Let's share our best-loved mobile apps - I'll begin!

Among mine is the entire Microsoft Office Suite - available on computer, mobile and tablet - it allows me to upload files I wish to modify while on the go.

For quick calculations, MyScript calculator is my preferred app. I can perform mathematical calculations in my own handwriting without searching for tiny on-screen symbols.

The Kindle phone app is excellent for catching up my ebook purchases when my ereader is charging or elsewhere.

I also use Genius Scan to save my purchase receipts. It leaves my wallet clean of papers and enables me to return items on the go.

What are your best-loved mobile applications?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
NewEclipse9

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:30 pm

I have all the usual social medias then TripView for Sydney/Melbourne trains and VSCO photo/video editor. I use Weatherzone and sometimes ABC iview. Few games like slither.io.

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 pm

i have the out of milk shopping list app or i completely forget two or three items at the checkout, so embarrassing when I'm asked to buy cake ingredients and I forget the butter. Now I use that app.
The buzzfeed app is pretty cool, so is the free wordsearch app when in a waiting room

-
MiaMia

United States of America
GuyShadow

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm

There are so many apps on my phone. My top apps are (no order) Duolingo, Skype, Twitch, Steam, Discord, Firefox, messenger, word, email, dropbox, QR scanner...

Topic author United States of America
datsgucci

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:26 pm

GuyShadow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm
There are so many apps on my phone. My top apps are (no order) Duolingo, Skype, Twitch, Steam, Discord, Firefox, messenger, word, email, dropbox, QR scanner...
The camera software on some phones double as a QR scanner - try it. No second app required.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic