Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Gifts for Cat Lovers?

Pet Talk Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

As a dog lover, I like to have dog-themed accessories or shirt, but my question is that do the cat lovers also love to have cat-themed products? Actually, recently, I made friendship with a neighbouring lady Gina who lives with 4 cats after divorce. Her entire life only revolves around the cats because her kids also live with her husband and don't bother to give time to the lady. However, I always found her very generous in all senses, and I love her loving nature. A few days ago, via Facebook, I discovered that her birthday is coming so I decided to get a unique gift for Gina. However, I am confused about the selection of gifts.

I found these cat-themed mugs that look very pretty as a birthday gift, but when I talked with my sister, she didn't agree. According to her, cat-themed mugs sound like a very cheap gift, and I should gift her expensive perfume, cosmetic or any handbag. What are your thoughts on this?

I also found this article https://www.bustle.com/articles/126118- ... -purr-fect and really the phone cases, mugs and other stuff there. So, what you ladies think would be the best gift for a cat lover?

What about these following gifts?

And what about this kind of home decor pieces?

You can also give an idea of some better cat-themed products or can also refer a place from where I can get a delightful cat-themed gift for her. However, it shouldn't be much expensive. I only have a budget of no more than $50.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
influx

Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Hey Shantel,

How thoughtful! :) I'm a cat nut and agree with your opinion of mugs - I've been given mugs before. It's an 'easy' present. Is Gina particular about her shirts? I know that I am since I wear fitted clothes. Unless you know her exact size I would choose different gift.

The tea set is cool (better than a mug). You could buy her a cat bag likes these below

An idea is to save her time by buying her a 2020 diary with the cat bag.

Does she enjoy cooking? This is a fun cat patterned apron.

ShantelNordlund

Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:13 am

influx wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 pm
Hey Shantel,

How thoughtful! :) I'm a cat nut and agree with your opinion of mugs - I've been given mugs before. It's an 'easy' present. Is Gina particular about her shirts? I know that I am since I wear fitted clothes. Unless you know her exact size I would choose different gift.

The tea set is cool (better than a mug). You could buy her a cat bag likes these below

An idea is to save her time by buying her a 2020 diary with the cat bag.

Does she enjoy cooking? This is a fun cat patterned apron.
Thanks Influx!

Actually, I don't know her size so it would be a bad idea to get a T-shirt, but yes, tea set and mugs with inspiring quotes and cat pictures would be suitable. Your opinion about cat bag also sounds cool, but from your list, I liked the cats' journal the most but its only a hardcover.

Great Britain
Maxsy

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:36 pm

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:40 pm
Hi Everyone!

As a dog lover, I like to have dog-themed accessories or shirt, but my question is that do the cat lovers also love to have cat-themed products? Actually, recently, I made friendship with a neighbouring lady Gina who lives with 4 cats after divorce. Her entire life only revolves around the cats because her kids also live with her husband and don't bother to give time to the lady. However, I always found her very generous in all senses, and I love her loving nature. A few days ago, via Facebook, I discovered that her birthday is coming so I decided to get a unique gift for Gina. However, I am confused about the selection of gifts.

I found these cat-themed mugs that look very pretty as a birthday gift, but when I talked with my sister, she didn't agree. According to her, cat-themed mugs sound like a very cheap gift, and I should gift her expensive perfume, cosmetic or any handbag. What are your thoughts on this?

I also found this article https://www.bustle.com/articles/126118- ... -purr-fect and really the phone cases, mugs and other stuff there. So, what you ladies think would be the best gift for a cat lover?

What about these following gifts?

And what about this kind of home decor pieces?

You can also give an idea of some better cat-themed products or can also refer a place from where I can get a delightful cat-themed gift for her. However, it shouldn't be much expensive. I only have a budget of no more than $50.
I love your cat lamp idea because it's a present that's still useful. !heart :)

https://thepurrshop.com/products/rechar ... ight-light

This website is fully dedicated to cat gifts !love

http://catgifts.net/htg4-led-illusion-m ... lovers-cat

ShantelNordlund

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 am

Thank you Maxsy :)

United States of America
CharmingAnimals

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Hey Shantel! Really great article on cat themed gifts. I buy at least one a month! You can check this cat paw makeup brush https://charminganimals.com/product/kit ... eup-brush/

Cats are symbolic for Patience,Independence and their Sprit is Adventure.

Great Britain
beautyboy

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:52 am

CharmingAnimals wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:56 pm
Hey Shantel! Really great article on cat themed gifts. I buy at least one a month! You can check this cat paw makeup brush https://charminganimals.com/product/kit ... eup-brush/

Cats are symbolic for Patience,Independence and their Sprit is Adventure.
That’s one cool looking brush. !love

Cosmetic Rumours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic