Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Healthiest pet food for cats

Pet Supplies, Accessories & Products

Topic author United States of America
influx

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:25 am

I want the best for my two cats Sassy and Chase. A diet that will make them healthy and happy and to live long as possible. They are my babies . I can't imaging being without them. Please tell me what I should do for their health and wellbeing. Thank you so much. !heart

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
sassyinpink

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:52 pm

try giving raw food diet. i did it for my cat.
its a bit tiring at times but worth it when ur cat glows at the meat

United States of America
sassyinpink

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm

not sure if this blogger article on how to choose cat food will be useful to u.

for me i give raw food diet for my cat because she is old, and i want her to eat softer meat

United States of America
sassyinpink

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:01 pm

u can start with some raw eggs, they are full of nutrient for cats and dogs. u can google abt this too. i been feeding my cat slowly.
at first she doesn't accept raw eggs, so i give full boiled egg, then soft half boiled egg, and eventually raw eggs.

influx

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:28 pm

sassyinpink wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm
not sure if this blogger article on how to choose cat food will be useful to u.

for me i give raw food diet for my cat because she is old, and i want her to eat softer meat
The link is very useful. Thanks so much!
I agree with you there. Cats should eat protein and avoid carbohydrate overload. Dry foods are salty and make them thirsty.

United States of America
sassyinpink

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:06 pm

glad u like it. i have a cat and a dog. haha!

United States of America
datsgucci

Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 pm

influx wrote:
I want the best for my two cats Sassy and Chase. A diet that will make them healthy and happy and to live long as possible. They are my babies . I can't imaging being without them. Please tell me what I should do for their health and wellbeing. Thank you so much. !heart
Choose pet foods low in sodium content to minimize the risk of kidney (renal) failure and urinary blockages. Cats are susceptible to this because they gravitate towards salty foods. Fresh meat, chicken and fish should be the staple of their diet with dry/can food as a secondary snack to provide carbohydrates, oils and added vitamins that cannot be directly obtained from meat, chicken and fish. Varying their diet from time to time is a great way to prevent nutrient deficiencies.

influx

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 pm

datsgucci wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 pm
influx wrote:
Choose pet foods low in sodium content to minimize the risk of kidney (renal) failure and urinary blockages. Cats are susceptible to this because they gravitate towards salty foods. Fresh meat, chicken and fish should be the staple of their diet with dry/can food as a secondary snack to provide carbohydrates, oils and added vitamins that cannot be directly obtained from meat, chicken and fish. Varying their diet from time to time is a great way to prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Agree with you datsgucci. I better start incorporating fish into their diet for oils. Idk why Sassy and Chase refuse store meat but go crazy for any butcher shop steaks. . I think the butcher meat is fresher/

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic