Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

What is your favorite leather jackets?

Women's Fashion & Accessories

Topic author United States of America
noracris

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm

If you ask for me that which kind of outwear I like to wear so mostly I go with slim fit because it gives a tempting touch and your body looks so sizzling in these kinds of outfit. Bomber genuine leather jacket mens is one of my favorite outwear let’s give you some detail about it that it’s made from leather and it’s both selves end cover with elastic strap basically we also called this as flight jackets because it’s firstly created for pilots but now it becomes a trend and most people loving to wearing this attire. I purchase this fabulous attracting attire from CJ store at a black Friday discount which is so comfortable in wearing. Now over to you share with me your favorite wearing outfit.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
seven8nine

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:09 pm

noracris wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm
If you ask for me that which kind of outwear I like to wear so mostly I go with slim fit because it gives a tempting touch and your body looks so sizzling in these kinds of outfit. Bomber genuine leather jacket mens is one of my favorite outwear let’s give you some detail about it that it’s made from leather and it’s both selves end cover with elastic strap basically we also called this as flight jackets because it’s firstly created for pilots but now it becomes a trend and most people loving to wearing this attire. I purchase this fabulous attracting attire from CJ store at a black Friday discount which is so comfortable in wearing. Now over to you share with me your favorite wearing outfit.
Leather jackets look amazing in this style

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic