Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Essential Beauty Treats for Your Skin

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Great Britain
Roxanne

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:21 am

Essential Beauty Treat For Your Skin

Protecting your skin is important not only for your appearance, but also because it is the overall reflection of your health, youth and well-being. That’s why keeping a fresh and radiant look can make a real difference in your life.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is a super easy to use and dermatologist-developed cleanser that gently cleanses your face whilst leaving your skin feel fresh, deeply clean and comfortable all day. Its quick-rinsing formula makes your skin instantly protected and refreshed, and it is suitable for every skin type: extra-mild for very dry skin, mild for dry combination skin, and oily skin formula for combination oily or oily skin. You can find this product here

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
BeccaKurtis

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Pinkmom88 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:21 am
Essential Beauty Treat For Your Skin

Protecting your skin is important not only for your appearance, but also because it is the overall reflection of your health, youth and well-being. That’s why keeping a fresh and radiant look can make a real difference in your life.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is a super easy to use and dermatologist-developed cleanser that gently cleanses your face whilst leaving your skin feel fresh, deeply clean and comfortable all day. Its quick-rinsing formula makes your skin instantly protected and refreshed, and it is suitable for every skin type: extra-mild for very dry skin, mild for dry combination skin, and oily skin formula for combination oily or oily skin. You can find this product here

I really like Clinque for skin care. It's one of those brands that have a product for every skin type and situation. I have their 72 Hour Auto-replenishing Hydrator. It's heavily moisturising and leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking so dewy and fresh. The difference is that it actually absorbs and lasts unlike the cheaper ones which require constant reapplying and an oily slick residue. It's more of a winter product for me. In the summer months I don't reach for it nearly as often. It's a part of my skincare routine. I have to try their liquid facial soap as per your recommendation.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Moisturisers- ... ay&sr=8-16

--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:51 am

Always looking for tips, thank you!!

Hailey !eyeshadow2

India
priyasahani

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Seems pretty nice. I guess this would be available in India also. Thanks anyway.

Australia
yaassmin

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Thanks Pinkmom - will give it a try :)

United Arab Emirates
chicsta

Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:45 pm

One of the essential treatment that you can give your skin is to keep it moisturized and glowing. While cleansing and additional products wash away the residue and impurities, we believe that keeping the skin fresh and hydrated is extremely important for the overall healthy look of the skin.

Recommendations:
Some by Mi: Aha Bha Pha 30 Days Miracle Toner
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/ton ... acle-toner
The Miracle Toner contains natural tea tree extract to exfoliate for a healthier skin that works wonder on your skin in 30 days! With AHA to slough off dead skin cells and impurities on the skin surface; BHA to remove impurities and sebum inside pores, and PHA to prevent moisture loss in the skin, the toner sweeps away stubborn dead skin cells.

Missha: Super Aqua Mineral Water Mist
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/ton ... water-mist
Missha Water Mist contains 92% thermal water and is free of artificial fragrances and ethanol that makes it suitable for use on all skin types. The Thermal Water helps in Moisturizing and hydrating the skin while the Fog-Like Mist's hydrating particles spray evenly onto the face for rapid absorption by the skin.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic