Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sun Protection Face Mist

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Great Britain
HaileyHall

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Every sunscreen I've tried has been so greasy and shifts my makeup and completely ruins its application. I need the UV protection on top of my makeup without the muddiness. There's this sunscreen spray from La Roche-Posay that claims to be SPF50, mess-free and non-greasy.

Would a sunscreen mist sprayed over makeup be better than an underneath SPF moisturiser?

!love Thank u all

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sun Protection Face Mist 75ml

Hailey !eyeshadow2
The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
beautyboy

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Years ago I relied on a sunscreen spray during a holiday and was absolutely burnt to a crisp within two hours. I didn't even venture into the water! Man it was damn painful. Wrecked the rest of the holiday.

I can't talk for La Roche-Posay although personally I wouldn't recommend sprays for serious sun protection.

Australia
NewEclipse9

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 pm

beautyboy wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:40 pm
Years ago I relied on a sunscreen spray during a holiday and was absolutely burnt to a crisp within two hours. I didn't even venture into the water! Man it was damn painful. Wrecked the rest of the holiday.

I can't talk for La Roche-Posay although personally I wouldn't recommend sprays for serious sun protection.
Dude. One does not simply rely on sunscreen.

Australia
BeccaKurtis

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm

HaileyHall wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 pm
Every sunscreen I've tried has been so greasy and shifts my makeup and completely ruins its application. I need the UV protection on top of my makeup without the muddiness. There's this sunscreen spray from La Roche-Posay that claims to be SPF50, mess-free and non-greasy.

Would a sunscreen mist sprayed over makeup be better than an underneath SPF moisturiser?

!love Thank u all

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sun Protection Face Mist 75ml

It sounds like your makeup is shifting because your sunscreen is not absorbing. Maybe you're applying your foundation before the sunscreen has time to absorb or you may be using too much sunscreen.

It could be a combination of these or the product that you're using might not be so great.

I've always had success with this one here

Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 Sunscreen For Face and Body, with Sunflower Extract
https://supergoop.com/products/everyday-sunscreen

--------
Just Becca !concealer !foundation !facep

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:11 am

It is easy to wear sunscreen in winters but I don't know why I feel allergic to use it in summer. I can go with an umbrella but not with a sunscreen.

Australia
peonymakeup

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:13 am

Not familiar with La Roche-Posay, so I can't help you there. Can you go to a department store and test before you buy? I can't wear a foundation with SPF. On hot days my skin perspiration reacts with sunscreen leaving me with a burning sensation and redness. Sunscreen seems to evaporate affecting my eyes with stinging and itchiness. I'm still in search of a sunscreen that is gentle on the skin.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic