Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Facial Treatment

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
sharonjudee

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 am

Hello ladies Enhance your skin with a simple twice daily application to any skin type Serum, this serum helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and revitalize the skin texture and tone in your face, neck, and chest area.

I bought this item for the first time from Overstock about two weeks ago. My dermatologist's office sells it for about $281 per bottle. This item is the real deal, with a seal from Allergan *** and stamped with an expiration date. I can already see a difference in the quality of my skin with twice daily use as directed, although I have skipped a few mornings to make the product last longer. My skin is plumper and moister, with a glow to it. Fine lines are reduced, including around my mouth and eyes. My skin feels silky too, even a few hours after application. The renewed skin is more sensitive than regular skin, so you need to use sun protection and/or wear a hat to protect it in sunny climates. I'm looking forward to assessing the results after a full month of use. I should add that I have been disappointed in almost every so-called anti-aging product, and I was expecting to be disappointed in this one. But I'm not. It's not a facelift or botox, but it delivers visible improvement in a short time. Check it out the SkinMedica Serum >> https://bit.ly/2IECFAf

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
beautyboy

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:08 pm

I've seen Skin Medica on Amazon before. Never tried their products. I'm using Ren Bio Retinoid anti-ageing cream I bought for £45 from the cult beauty website. I like how it's gentle and my skin is SO RADIANT. !love

India
KumariSupriya

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks for sharing information about Cosmetology.

Pakistan
elixirhtcisb
Eye Colour: D

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 pm

I think the above tips would be really helpful to maintain your skin fresh and beautiful that will impove your personality ..

India
priyasahani

Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Really Helpful. Thank you for this information.

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Thank u :)

-
MiaMia
Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic