Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

dry skin

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
sophy868

Tue May 07, 2019 5:21 am

I'm only 21, but I already have wrinkles due to my dry skin, almost all foundations do not look good on my skin and after using it my skin becomes painful due to that dryness. I used various moisturizers and most of them only for a couple of hours and after that, my skin feels dry again. Also, I can't find a face wash that wouldn't over-dry my skin too. After I wash my face with water it feels very very dry. I looked for some information on the internet and in one article I found a product that might solve my sensitive skin problems. I think I should use oily cleansers instead of regular ones, in that article (here is a link: https://luxebc.com/best-face-wash-dry-skin/) I found C.E.O brand oily cleanser, I read its reviews and I think I should buy it, but it is quite expensive, so maybe anyone of you tried this cleaner? What are your thoughts? Maybe you have other suggestions for me? Thank you for your answers!

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
Hayyleyy

Tue May 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Are you moisturising?

Saw the link with the ceo brand product. Switching to oil cleansers isn't a clear cut solution. Oil cleansers are used to remove excess oils on the skin - oil binds to oil to remove oil and that could make the problem worse or better, depending on the product that you use. The link below really gets into the details of it including dry oil cleansing which doesn't involve water., it's meant to be very moisturising.

https://www.theclearskinessentials.com/ ... -out-skin/

Be yourself.

Belgium
Veronique89

Tue May 07, 2019 10:05 pm

I am always putting some tea tree oil on my face before going to bed and the day after my face is hydrated for 12 hrs. Maybe something to consider?

Discover all information about acne and rosacea on http://accutaneforacne.com/.

Australia
muajamie

Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Veronique89 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:05 pm
I am always putting some tea tree oil on my face before going to bed and the day after my face is hydrated for 12 hrs. Maybe something to consider?
Tea tree oil removes the irritation of dry skin. Combine it with a cream based moisturizer. The body shop body butters are incredible for moisturizing they last for 72 hours.

United States of America
SamanthaBrown

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 am

This issue can be solved, just follow the instructions. Here are some very helpful facts and reviews: https://healthytop10s.com/best-moisturi ... -dry-skin/
Pay attention on the ingredients when you buy products and keep your face moisturized as much and often as you can.

United States of America
EstherKing

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Having dealt with inflammation and dry skin my whole adult life, I know how hard it is to find products that keep your skin nourished and hydrated for more than just a few hours. I have used every cream and serum there is over the counter but the product that worked wonders for my skin turned out to be shea butter. I've tried many brands, but my mom recommended me this one Shea Butter Unrefined Ivory-White. It doesn't leave my skin sticky and keeps it moisturised all day. My holy grail!

India
priyasahani

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 pm

In case of such keep hydrating your skin and use much more natural products like Clamy cosmetics based matki foundation.

Pakistan
elixirhtcisb
Eye Colour: D

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:40 pm

I have very oily skin not very dry when I get up in the morning I have very oily face ..it might me the reason of acne ...

United States of America
renalevi

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Try using "The Vanishing Act Light Moisture Cream" by rena levi sin care.
This unique formula soothes, comforts, and hydrates upset/problem skin while restoring the skin's natural pH balance. With daily use, the skin's healthy, smooth and soft texture will reappear!

For more details you can visit https://renaleviskincare.com/products/t ... ture-cream

United States of America
elenastephan617

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:01 am

You are providing services very informative i read your posts very deeply thats your post is very helpful for me.
Dry skin occurs when skin doesn't retain sufficient moisture. This can happen as a result of frequent bathing, use of harsh soaps, aging, or certain medical

United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Honestly speaking, I don't think facewash are the best ways to get moisturized skin. To get rid of dry skin, you must use a good moisturizer even Milk with cotton ball could be effective. We use facewash options to get rid of oily skins typically.

Great Britain
Roxanne

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:14 am

I have tried different products for dry skin. What do you think about these? https://pin.it/xfijo6dpueceqo

United Arab Emirates
chicsta

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Hello,

Extremely dry skin needs excessive care and products curated especially for the thirsty skin. One of the first steps towards healthy skin is to feed the body and the skin with ample moisture. I am sure you might have heard about the various reasons why you should drink water to attain healthy skin, it is equally important to quench the thirst of the skin with moisturizers.

Here are some of the recommended moisturizers.

Missha Time Revolution Vitality Oil
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/moi ... tality-oil

If you are having a hard time keeping your skin soft and nourished, the Vitality Oil by Missha is your saviour. Enriched with 6 plant oils including rosehip oil, it is one of the best face moisturizers for dry skin.

The product comes delicately packed in a red coloured glass jar with a dropper for effortless accessibility. The 40ml bottle is more than enough to go a long way. At least, it lasted for about 2 months for me.

Coming down its key ingredients, it comes packed with the goodness of rosehip oil that provides vitality, pomegranate seed oil to restore skin elasticity, orange peel oil for energising the skin, camellia oleifera seed oil to moisturise from within, Jojoba seed oil to provide nourishment, and black cumin seed oil to soothe dry skin.

Wow! That’s a complete package to fight off flaky skin cells. This oil is completely non-stick and absorbs beautifully in the skin. Just apply a little amount of it after your favourite serum and, you are good to go. You can even use this oil by combining it with your serum or moisturising cream. No matter how you use this, it lends you a smoother skin that’s free of dryness.

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/moi ... cream-75ml

The Moistfull Collagen Cream by Etude House is one of the best Korean moisturizers for dry skin. It provides elasticity to your skin along with a blast of nourishment.

The cream comes packed in a pale orange box. It is a cute little 75ml orange coloured plastic bottle. The cream might feel sticky at first, but it settles down on your skin perfectly. I really loved its colour. It’s white with a slightly orangish hue and has a sweet floral scent.

The beauty of this product is that it not only hydrates your skin but also makes it appear dewy all day long.

The moistfull cream contains 30% pure hydrolysed Collagen. The Marine collagen is a fibrous protein extracted from the scales or skin of saltwater fish and provides abundant moisture and elasticity on the skin.

The Baobab tree extract provides further moisturisation and makes sure there are no signs of dryness left behind.

Missha Total Repairing Hand Treatment
https://www.chicsta.com/products/total- ... -treatment

The Total Repairing Hand Treatment Cream by Missha is all you need to keep moisture locked in so that your hands feel soft throughout the day. Besides this, the cream has anti-ageing fermented yeast extract that also provides skin whitening effect. The Shea butter content in the cream nourishes your hands from within, making sure that there is no flakiness left behind.

It comes in a purple coloured 60ml tube that goes a long way.

Hope you found this helpful! :)

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic