Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

eyelash primer? yes or no

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Australia
GorgeousEssence

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey.. NEVER in my life have I heard of an eyelash primer and I came across this one from rimmel london called ultimate boost volume primer. My lashes aren't the best in the world & could honestly do with some extra volume. A part of me want to try this however, I've had one Rimmel mascara before that I wasn't totally happy with.

Sorry for all my questions...

Buy it? or No?

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

United States of America
Sera Beauty

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm

GorgeousEssence wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:12 pm
Hey.. NEVER in my life have I heard of an eyelash primer and I came across this one from rimmel london called ultimate boost volume primer. My lashes aren't the best in the world & could honestly do with some extra volume. A part of me want to try this however, I've had one Rimmel mascara before that I wasn't totally happy with.

Sorry for all my questions...

Buy it? or No?

(I can't speak from experience for the exact primer you posted because I haven't applied this Rimmel primer onto my lashes before) however I applied an eyelash primer two years ago, which made my lashes incredibly clumpy once the mascara was added. I guarantee that your lashes will become totally clumpy if your mascara isn't as smooth as smooth. A slightly clumpy mascara, added in to a primer base coat, will ummm yes make you clumped. So my advice is to choose a silky, smooth mascara like MAC haute and naughty before attempting any eyelash primer because you'll be disappointed and give up when either could be at fault.

United States of America
miajane
Eye Colour: D
Hair Colour: B

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:02 pm

can i wear lash primer by itself??

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic