Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

Need Suggestions for Makeup Dopp Kit

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:39 pm

Greetings!

First of all, I want to clarify as I don't use makeup a lot in outdoor trips that's why I usually carry moisturizer and other stuff in my handbag. However, this time, we are going for a beach trip to other states that's why I am willing to purchase makeup bag or it would be more good if we call it dopp kit.

I found this Jack Spade dipped canvas a good option because of the fashionable colour scheme and handy look but according to my mother, I should consider durable options like leather kits. Though, in my opinion, cotton canvas is also a durable option but mom is sticking with leather ones.

However, in case of leather kits, I found Bosca Utilikit a very nice looking option. Withal, I can't say anything about its leather quality because I am using it for the first. If you have used leather kits before then give you reviews about Bosca Utilikit. In the same token, I also found durable leather dopp kits here with all details and yes, you can also recommend any of them.

Or what is about this Parker dopp kit if I need to carry all toilet stuff including husband's shaving tip etc in it? I am referring to this one because of more space.

Waiting for your serious suggestions.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Canada
Selbs

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:09 pm

I had a leather one 4 years ago which a foundation leaked in. There absolutely was no way whatsoever for me to clean it without damaging the leather so it became an expensive purchase straight into the bin.

Don't get me wrong I still like the look of leather bags, if only I could clean them for the price that they re.

I live by spending less and changing mine more often, and owning several. It's more exciting that way.

I have 3 atm, I don't know the brand of the other two I have, but one of them was a special gift from my friend which is actually a custom makeup bag. They're called Bags Of Love in Canada. Such a special gift.

Australia
BeccaKurtis

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:05 pm

These days I buy my makeup bags from kmart

CAN you believe that this is only $15?

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic