Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Login to post your products and services

IV Infusions Drips Benefits for Skin?

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author United States of America
ShantelNordlund
Eye Colour: S

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 am

Greetings!

First of all, I want to clarify that I never heard about IV infusions drips but many of my cousins who came from Australia are suggesting me to use these drips. My cousin who my age fellow shared her experience and even her skin tone and texture are looking very younger as compared to the last time when I met her.

I want this IV drip therapy because it hydrates the skin internally and I always have skin dehydration issues even after using a variety of creams and moisturizers. She got IV Infusions Drips in Syndey from here but I am willing to know from where I would able to get this kind of drips in the United States.

Secondly, as the above source tells about Vitamin B loss recovery with assistance in Vitamin C production. Do you think it will work as it is claiming? Or should I consult with my dermatologist first before taking this IV infusion drip? I also found this article which claims that many celebs tried vitamin C orally but their stomach didn't digest it that's why IV drips could be a better idea.

I am seriously considering to get this drip injection. Do you think it would be a good idea? What are your thoughts on it?

Waiting for your responses.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Great Britain
HaileyHall

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:04 am

Tad skeptical Shantel. Is it FDA approved/safe?

Great Britain
Shaun Pierce

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Dehydration is an electrolyte issue. Better go first, see your doc and get your electrolyte levels checked in bloods. I wouldn't have IV unless medically necessary.

Australia
Platinumxx

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:09 am

ShantelNordlund wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 am
Greetings!

First of all, I want to clarify that I never heard about IV infusions drips but many of my cousins who came from Australia are suggesting me to use these drips. My cousin who my age fellow shared her experience and even her skin tone and texture are looking very younger as compared to the last time when I met her.

I want this IV drip therapy because it hydrates the skin internally and I always have skin dehydration issues even after using a variety of creams and moisturizers. She got IV Infusions Drips in Syndey from here but I am willing to know from where I would able to get this kind of drips in the United States.

Secondly, as the above source tells about Vitamin B loss recovery with assistance in Vitamin C production. Do you think it will work as it is claiming? Or should I consult with my dermatologist first before taking this IV infusion drip? I also found this article which claims that many celebs tried vitamin C orally but their stomach didn't digest it that's why IV drips could be a better idea.

I am seriously considering to get this drip injection. Do you think it would be a good idea? What are your thoughts on it?

Waiting for your responses.
In a beauty context, the results... vary. Consuming vitamins via a drip, all in one session, is a interesting concept when the body tends to excrete water-soluable vitamins that cannot be easily stored in tissues. How does this method have any longevity?

A very expensive vitamin tablet.

United States of America
Sera Beauty

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:32 am

I'll probably try this.=

Canada
Selbs

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:42 pm

No doubt it will work quicker than a vitamin tablet. I say it depends on how you're feeling. I would have one if I was feeling realllyy under the weather.

New Zealand
AprilFaith101

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:27 pm

I've never heard of this type of treatment before. Hopefully its safe...

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic