Consumers, Companies & Businesses | Join worldwide conversations and discuss your products & services on Cosmetic Rumours

Login or Register to be part of the CR Global Network

Dark circles and dull uneven skin tone.

Women's Beauty & Grooming Forum

Topic author Canada
taniarfowler

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:27 pm

I'm getting married next month. How can i prepare myself for a successful marriage? I know that marriage occurs only once and i want to look beautiful than ever on my big day.I want to improve my skin by then.i have dark circles and dull uneven skin tone. I want to improve my routine. Any tips?

I've tried many natural methods such as tomato scrub, honey and yogurt face pack and so on...but these natural methods will not give quick result. So I'm planning to undergo a chemical peel from a medical spa near Toronto. But i don't have any prior experience.So i doubt whether it works for me or not. Has anyone tried it before? Does it have any side effect. I don't want to ruin my skin.Thats why I'm asking you about it. Looking for your suggestion.

The Flower Angel Book by Katrina Hart

Australia
yaassmin

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:13 pm

taniarfowler wrote:
I'm getting married next month. How can i prepare myself for a successful marriage? I know that marriage occurs only once and i want to look beautiful than ever on my big day.I want to improve my skin by then.i have dark circles and dull uneven skin tone. I want to improve my routine. Any tips?

I've tried many natural methods such as tomato scrub, honey and yogurt face pack and so on...but these natural methods will not give quick result. So I'm planning to undergo a chemical peel from a medical spa near Toronto. But i don't have any prior experience.So i doubt whether it works for me or not. Has anyone tried it before? Does it have any side effect. I don't want to ruin my skin.Thats why I'm asking you about it. Looking for your suggestion.
Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

I wouldn't do anything drastic just before the wedding considering it's only next month.
Have you thought about Dermaplaning (information link below) and perhaps after the wedding try a chemical peel. A good quality foundation can do wonders. I like Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear FoundationTeint Idole.

https://www.elle.com.au/beauty/should-w ... s-now-7193

https://www.lancome.com.au/

Australia
muajamie

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:19 pm

taniarfowler wrote:

Aw !heart congrats

Oh no not before the wedding. I had a chemical peel and I was extremely red for weeks and peeling for a very long while afterwards. My face was very swollen and inflamed... many people don't have this problem but for some reason I did. Maybe try a chemical peel after the wedding?

Canada
AlexMakeup
Eye Colour: A
Hair Colour: A

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:35 pm

You’ll need to sleep for dark circles to go away or a very cool concealer like Tarte Shape Tape.

Chemical peels literally make your skin peel. It’s probably too close to your wedding have a peel now.

to and beyond

⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

United Arab Emirates
chicsta

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 pm

It's every girl dream to look the best on their big day! While natural remedies are one way to go about the treatment, they are usually slow to work their magic. And hence, here is a list of product that works wonders on the skin in no time.

Dark Circles:

Innisfree: Jeju Orchid Eye Cream:
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/und ... -eye-cream
Jeju orchid is a powerful antioxidant that makes dry skin radiant and strengthens the skin's defence system. Filled with nourishment, it enhances the resilience of the skin to correct visible wrinkles and clear the skin tone for radiant, healthy skin overall. Plentiful nutrition makes the under-eye area and skin texture more healthy by reducing wrinkles, increasing elasticity and improving the skin tone.

Prreti: Berry White Eye Serum:
https://www.chicsta.com/collections/und ... -eye-serum
This anti-ageing eye gel-cream helps to smooth the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness; formulated for all skin types; gently moisturizes the delicate Under Eye Skin. Specially designed to smooth the delicate eye area, the fresh gel texture boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all-day.

Hyperpigmentation:

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence:
https://www.chicsta.com/products/time-r ... sive-moist
Lined with formulated yeast, this Treatment Essence helps to effectively even out skin tone and provides nourishment to the skin. Use it regularly to experience the transformation into a clear, hydrated, and revitalized skin. It helps to battle the uneven skin tone and changes the entire look of the skin.

Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop:
https://www.chicsta.com/products/freshl ... tamin-drop
Transform a dull, uneven complexion with Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop; a revolutionary antioxidant treatment serum infused with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating to sensitive skin. Utilising 5% Pure Vitamin C and extracts of Yuzu, Grapefruit and Centella Asiatica, the brightening solution absorbs quickly to address visible pores and minimise the appearance of pigmentation for a smoother, more refined visage.

Finding Destiny Book by Katrina Hart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic